Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice In Wonderland


Hello everybody. Wow did shit fly hard last weekend. I'm not going to go into any detail other than I'm babysitting 24/7 for over a week, and i hate it. anyways. Yesterday i went out ( finally had some time to go out ) and saw Alice in wonderland. Finally. Disney made another good movie. This movie had a lot of good actors.

The plot was usual. Girl falls down hole and finds everything odd. But this time Burton was on board and everyone knows Burton makes some crazy movies, and he did a pretty good job at this movie. I did not see it in RealD but i might see it again this week and see it in Real D.

The movie wasn't slow. Was very colorful. Every actor did a great job at the character they played. I was very impressed with this movie. And cant wait to pick it up when it comes out on Blu Ray.

Also after i saw the movie, i was reminded of Alice a Syfy miniseries that recently came out. So in a couple days ill pick that up as well.

My final score is 7/10

----------------
Now playing: Motion City Soundtrack - A Lifeless Ordinary (Need a Little Help)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: