Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Scream 4

I review, Scream 4.
Been some time huh? Well, I can gladly say. I am back with movie reviews. Yes, you heard me right. Well, what better way to start it with a much long awaited sequel. Here's my review of, Scream 4!. 
Over 10 years ago we were graced with the movie Scream. Since then the movies in the series have only been getting better and better, but now, the newest in the series, is by far, the best one yet. As with the previous sequels, the movie revolves around, Cindy, and her trying to deal with the Ghostface killer, and trying to move on and forget about the past. In Scream 4, Cindy moves back to her hometown to be reunited with her old friends, Deputy Dewey Riley, and Gale Weathers, with the addition of a new family member, Cindy's niece, Jill Roberts. Who in this movie, is the ghost face's new target, and Cindy tries to help her survive, only for Cindy and everybody else in the movie, one big target. Yes, the kills in the movie are awesome. There bigger, more gore, and just awesome.  Since this movie is in a new generation and new movies by itself, the geeks in the movie go, well, new movie, so new rules, basically almost, anything goes in the new movie, they are following some of the old rules, but mixing it up allot as well. But it a very awesome way. So many suspects in the movie, you won't guess the killer till the end of the movie, yes, like the rest of them. 
Over the week-end I did re-watch the trilogy just to refresh my memory. Was glad I did. I was so happy with the 4th's film cast. So many recognizable actors/actresses. All doing there part, was very pleased with there performances. Here are some of the cast members. They include,
David Arquette as Sheriff Dwight "Dewey" Riley
Neve Campbell as Sidney Prescott
Courteney Cox as Gale Weathers Riley
Emma Roberts as Jill Roberts
Hayden Panettiere as Kirby Reed
Anthony Anderson as Deputy Anthony Perkins
Alison Brie as Rebecca Walters
Adam Brody as Deputy Ross Hoss

Was surprised and happy that I saw many good actors in it. 
My final score of, Scream 4 is, a solid 8/10
                                               

Also a little update, There may be Scream 5 an 6, that is if the 4th does good in the box office, I just looked, and well, this movie didn't do so hot, with a lot of mixed reviews, not so much negative, but not so many good either, so with any luck, I hope to see a 5th and 6th final installment in the ever so popular series!

   

No comments: