Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hell Ride

Hell ride (to what I saw) is about, two rival biker gangs, both just there, the one wants a key to unlock a box that the other gang has, so the hunt begins, there's, trust issues/revenge/avenging/murder/sex/violence/stupidity/humor. There are good actors in a very odd B movie.
I still dont know what I really watched. Was the most confusing movie I have ever saw. When there was action it was pretty good, just like the humor. The part where the one dude gets high as hell was pretty funny.
The only thing is, this movie will most likely make you wonder what you just watched.
This review is quite smaller compared to most cause, I almost don't know what to say about this movie.

I'll give Hell Ride a almost undeserved, 3/10 
3 only for the actors in the movie.


No comments: