Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wrath of the Titans

Finally, Reviews are back, and more will be this week.

Set ten years after Perseus defeated The Kraken Perseus now has a son of his own, he leaves to go on a mission to the Underworld. After Zeus is trapped in the underworld by Hades. Hades forces Zeus to give up his power and give it to there father, to take over the world. Now it's up to Perseus to team up with Andromeda and Agenor to travel to the Underworld and free his father, all while battling creatures such as, Cyclops, Minotaur, Chimera, ending with the ultimate battle with Cronus.

I've got to say, this film was surprisingly good, since I stupidly read a review about it an hour before seeing it, I was a little skeptical about seeing it, but I loved the first film, so it was obvious to see the second chapter.

Everyone does return, minus the characters that died, or decided to not come back and was replaced by another actor, not such a big deal, but it would of been nice to see the original actress return. The film is set ten years after the previous film, so a lot happened in that time.

Soundtrack during the film was pretty good, reminded of the previous film. After seeing the cast list, I was almost slightly sad that only around 10 people were in it, considering the first film had a ton more actors compared to the 2nd one. The film was also a lot darker, with just a hair of humor in it, it really kept my attention good.

Also there is going to be a 3rd film, they confirmed in 2010 after the first film came out. Since the film ended how it did, I really have no clue how the 3rd film will be set up at all, it's going to be a mystery till it comes out in I'm guessing 2014.

But overall, this film was entertaining, not as good as the 1st but still a worthy sequel, if you liked the first one, go on and see this one!

I give, Wrath of the Titans, _7/10_

No comments: