Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Clash of the Titans After movie talk.

OK, i totaly forgot to do this three weeks ago, yes i was that busy. The movie did kick some serious ass. The effects were amazing the story was a good. But it was a lot different than the original. All the acting in the movie was awesome. The Gods looked amazing. I loved the Medusa fight. Kraken couldn't of looked any better. There was even a bunch of little cameos from the original in the movie, no, not people but places and things. I did not see this movie in RealD but i didnt see any big scenes in the movie that looked like it was made for the 3-d effect.

All in all. If you have 90mins to spare go see this movie. BUT FIRST see the original then see the remake. I Give this movie a 8/10

----------------
Now playing: Coheed and Cambria - No World for Tomorrow
via FoxyTunes

No comments: