Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Date Night


Hello peeps, Last night i went and saw the new movie by Steve Carell and Tiny Fay in Date Night, I dont wanna give any key points away, but it its about a couple that want to spice things up a bit and take some couple's reservation and two mob guys mistake them for other people, now there running for there lives and and they wanted to do is have dinner.

The movie is witty, funny, theres much action comedy guns being fired, and a lot of little twists that kept me entertained. This movie wont be best movie of the year, but its not one to forget.

My final score for this movie is a solid 7/10. A must see for people fans of the two leads.

-NEXT MOVIE- HOT TUB TIME MACHINE coming soon

No comments: