Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kick-Ass was very Kickass!!!



Hello everybody. On the 17th, I ran out and saw Kick-Ass, and wow was i impressed. I really didn't think this movie was going to be a bloody and violent as the comic, but it was!!! All the actors did an amazing job and the character they were portraying. The movie was nearly 100% like the comic with minor changes. The ending of the movie was a lot different from the comic. But ill leave that to you to read the comic.

Yes i read the comic, and loved it! I was just really impressed the movie was rated R. I loved that Hit-Girl was as violent and sadistic with her kills and she was in the movie and comic. Big Daddy was a great hero in the movie, but i didn't really like how that made him look like Batman and in the comic he just wore a big jacket and ski mask, and that's it. Red Mist was the same with minor changes to his costume. I loved how he looked in the movie just made it that much more like the comic.

And finally there's Kick-Ass. The costume in the movie is nearly identical to the one in the comic. The actor that got to play Kick-ass did the job so good. I loved how scared he was before he actually started kicking ass.

OK, with this movie you really should read the comic ( of the same name ) before seeing the movie, cause there is big differences from the movie to comic. But that didn't really hurt the movie at all.

My final score for Kick-Ass is 9/10. The ending hurt the final score by a little. But still you should see the movie.

No comments: