Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Men in Black 3

I did see this film last month, on my B-day even, I just completely forgot to review it, so if memory serves me, here's my review of...

Agent J and Agent K investigate a UFO crash in New York, after eating pie K may know who it is, and regrets not killing the alien that escaped from a prison that's on the Moon. The next day, something weird happens to Agent J, where he's craving chocolate milk, extreme headache's, after going in to work, he starts to wonder where Agent K is, not a single person has a clue, he soon finds out that K as been dead for the last 40 years. Agent J thinks it's a joke, but then figures out the alien used time warp, so Agent J finds a merchant that sells a Time Warp device, after falling around 1,000 stories, Agent J time warps himself to the year 1969 in order to stop the alien (Boris) from killed Agent K. Upon arriving he meets a much younger Agent K, and nearly wipes out Agent J's memory, only for the two to work together, and hunt down Boris and kill him before he kills Agent K, again.


For a third entry in a series that I loved watching, it sure took them long enough to make a third entry, but the wait was sure worth it.

The newest installment in the Men in Black series was just amazing. The acting was just great and the actors, did a great job. The effects were very good, now able to see much upgraded aliens, rather than puppets, though I think they used a cross between mechanical puppets and CGI.

The story was done very good, using time warp was a great idea for this series. Was happy that both Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones came back to reprise there role, and the addition of Josh Brolin as young Agent K, was the best part, he looked incredibly like Jones, just much younger. The actor who played Boris, Jemaine Clement did a great job at playing the lead alien villain.

I did happen to see this film in 3-D, yes I'm starting to see more films in 3-D, it took 2 years for me to see another film in 3-D since I saw Avatar. The 3-D was done so good, it looked as if I was watching a live action video game, especially towards the more CGI scenes.

I give, Men in Black 3, 7/10

No comments: