Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Monday, July 29, 2013

The Conjuring

Ed and Lorraine Warren are renown Paranormal Experts going to case to case, seeing if a place is really haunted or just a floor board creaking. Carolyn Perron seeks the help of the two experts after she notices her house maybe haunted and causing her harm. Not long after the Warren's get to Perron's house, they notice a very evil entity living in the house, and now it's up to the Warren's and their helpers to try and rid the house of all evil.

I think my jaw was on the floor throughout the whole film. Also this film really just blew me away, living up to all my expectations and then some!


This may just be the best horror film I have ever seen, so I may never need to see another horror film knowing this film is out. This film (to me) also makes the movie The Exorcist look like a kiddy movie. The plot was shortened as there was a lot that happened in the film and I just really don't like spoilers.

Acting was superb! Everyone who served in the film did a truly fantastic job and delivering the best horror film. There was little to none CGI, which was great, mainly old school horror, with it mainly being a psychological horror, but when the scares did happen, they gave me goosebumps...

Story was just excellent, creating a lot of base story before scaring you. Then as the scares deliver the story adds even more. That's what I think is missing from a lot of horror movies today, the story.

Music also was amazing, serving a very grim sounding soundtrack throughout the film, slowing increasing in volume, then you know something is about to happen!

Did hear there is going to be a sequel, and I just hope that it's able to bring the wow factor and not just be, bleh like everything else out there. This film however did end with a solid ending, not leaving you with a cliffhanger which I liked, as if they didn't make another, I wouldn't be mad.

If you are a horror fan and is looking for the best horror film, then I truly recommend this film, it might even be, best film of the year (maybe too ambitious).

I give, The Conjuring, 10/10



No comments: