Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The A-Team

Bonus review # 4 will be up this weekend. Here is the review for The A-Team.

Now, I havent seen the Tv series The A-Team, Ive only heard good things about it, but after seeing the trailers for the movie based on the show, i knew i had to at some point watch the series.

The A-Team is about four special op's guys who end up getting framed for something they had nothing to do with, then after breaking out of prison they regroup and try to find out who framed them and why, and while doing so making a lot of explosions and booms. 

Liam Neeson Plays the character Hannibal- The man with the plan 
Bradley Cooper Plays the character Face- The pretty boy of the group that can kick your ass
Quinton  Jackson Plays the character B.A- The Muscle of the group that is very strong 
Sharlto Copley Plays the character Murdock The crazy man of the group (also my favorite one)


The actors that played in the movie did a very very good job at being awesome and funny and can kick your ass. 


The story is very heavily hell bent on revenge and just wanting to know why. I even liked how two of the original Ateam actors were in the movie, only i recognized, but you had to look fast to see him. 

This movie had a TON of explosions, gun fights, and an awesome tank flying scene. My favorite part of the movie was when they were all breaking out of prison. 


This movie im guessing stayed very true to the T.V series adding more bang for your buck. I really loved the intro to the movie, there was so much action in the very beginning it was nuts. A few good plot twists kept me going well, what the hell? 

I'm just so happy this movie turned out as good as it did, now its just a matter of time before they announce a sequel, because they kind of left it open for not one but maybe even two of them, yes im getting way a head of my self.



My final score is a nice 9/10 just a perfect movie, with really good action scenes, and very good acting.

No comments: