Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Death of Awesome Stuntages

So, a couple days ago (well actually just yesterday) I found out that my favorite server and to me the best server on San Andreas Multiplayer is now...Offline for good. I found out why. The maker of the server decided to just give up the server and give the scrips to anyone willing to Remake the server. I don't know why he or she would just give up the script to just anyone. I mean if someone does Remake the server, it wont be the same, unless that someone has been a fan of the server since the start and knows how to make it the same. It just saddens me to know that my favorite server is gone forever. I was wondering why the server kept coming up as unresponsive made me wonder, but know i finally know why, its because of someone not caring anymore. Well, it's time to find a new server.

No comments: