Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jackass Boxset plus Lost Tapes

 Last week, I went to the store, and to my surprise I found Jackass The Boxset. I was very shocked to find it, since I've been looking for this collection for some time now, and the store just happen to have it.

This boxset comes with EVERYTHING. Season 1,2,3 of Jackass, but not in the same format of the show, just clips of all the stunts they do, but it's still all the same segments that were in the show.

I loved the series jackass, and if you love the series like me, buy it, you will not be disappointed.
The same day I found the boxset i happen to find The Lost Tapes as-well. This isn't a boxset just a single disk, but there is i think over 2 hours of stunts they did, that never made the final cut of the series.

I do also have Jackass: The Movie, Jackass Number 2, and Jackass 2.5. All three unrated. The only one i need is Jackass 3, but that wont be out for awhile now.

I did here there is going to be a Jackass 3.5. Is all the stuff that never made the final cut of the movie, much like Jackass 2.5

This boxset and lost tapes, does indeed complete my collection of Jackass.

No comments: