Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Major Movie News

I have some photos thanks to CBM I can share them!!!! First is a brand new pic of Spider-Man 2012, which is quite new and if you ask me, reminds me of, Ultimate Spider-Man.



Here is a brand new pic. Where in it, you can see, Web Shooters on his wrist!! and what looks like maybe a shoe like thing which may help him scale walls. Not sure yet. But it is making me think that, this movie. Will be more like. Ultimate Spider-Man, which takes place on Peter's high school years while being spider-man.

Guess we'll see when there is a final trailer and in theaters, next year.



The next big news is, that  Keanu Reeves has stated in an interview, The the Wachowski brothers had had made two scrips for Matrix 4 and 5!!!! I am so excited about this. I have been a big fan of the series since the first Matrix. Now years later, and now finally my wish has come true. They are at some point. Making Matrix 4 and 5 probably back to back like with Matrix 2 and 3, and even. In Real-D

No comments: