Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Spider-Man 2012

So, Today I checked out comicbookmovie.com only to find more updates on the new upcoming film in real D even. I don't think I'm really looking forward to this movie, since I mean, Mary Jane isn't even in the movie. But we do get to see The Lizard which was going to happen in the now dead Spider-Man 4 film. So far, I like who there are casting as all the characters. To me, I think they should rename it to, Ultimate Spider-Man. Since Ultimate Spider-Man was based solely on Peter Parker in his High-School days. But since it's not. It may suck. But there is just a glimmer of hope for this new take on one of my favorite super heroes.

**UPDATE**

Spider-Man is just the first part. There is going to be a sequel coming I'm guessing much later on. I'm guessing there going to make it into a new trilogy or something.. It was confirmed by Emma Stone.
I'm not really liking that it's called "spider-man" and not something else. Since It's only been 3 years.

No comments: