Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Losers


Hey sup everyone, Two hours ago i came back from The Losers, and i must say it was very explosive, intelligent, funny, and very awesome. The acting is pretty good and the script was well done.


This movie had two major plot twists that kept me going "what the fuck" bet they didn't see they coming, well maybe three.


This movie is based on the graphic novel of the same name, I've only read the first few comics, and the comic is the same, so the movie people did a good job at keeping it the same as the comic.



There will be a sequel but i dont know if it was announced, the director was on G4TV's AOTS and said so himself. So now i cant for it coming out.

This movie is a must see for fun explosive movies!


My Final Rating 8/10

Next Review Iron-Man 2

----------------
Now playing: KoRn - Ever Be
via FoxyTunes

No comments: