Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Wrestler

Amazing this movie is. This movie has everything, action/romance/tons of drama/and some very slight humor.


Story is about a 80's - today wrestler that only still wants to be a wrestler but age is wearing on him and after a series of events, he gets closer with family.

I was very skeptical about this movie, because i'm not a wrestle fan, but this movie is almost like a documentary than movie.




The acting is very good, i can see why Mickey Rourke won a Golden Globe for the role. All of the characters did there part so well that it didn't feel boring or lame at all. 


You don't have to be a wrestling fan to love this movie ( im not ) but give this movie a go, if you hate it fine, but odds are you are going to love this movie.




My final score for -_The Wrestler_- is 9/10 for awesome acting and a great story that kept me hooked.

Next Review -_Brothers_-

No comments: