Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Clockwork Orange

Alex is an older teenager who still leaves with his parents, at night he goes around stealing, beating up old drunks, killing random people and raping women. After showing his crew who's boss again, his team decides to betray him and the cops eventually come and take him away. He convinces them he should goto a hospital for treatment, that "fixes" him. He then is convinced he is better or "normal" and months later is set free. After his friends beat him up near death, he is helped by a person, who after hearing him sing, remembers who he is, and drugs him and tortures him. He escapes by window, only to be in a full body cast for months and months, only to agree to some dudes terms in blaming the hospital and making him look good.

Well, this film was quite interesting, kind of sick and twisted, since the gang was just teenagers going around killing people and worse things. Acting was pretty good, with a nice list of actors and a pretty good and strong story that somewhat kept me watching it.

Said is was a Science Fiction movie but, I really didn't see the whole, Sci-Fi part of it, might of been something I over looked or something.

Since it was by, Stanley Kubrick, you know it's going to be twisted, but slightly good. I did like another one of his movies, The Shining. I think with, Clockwork Orange, it's best to just read the book and perhaps just, say no to the film.

Not saying it's bad or anything, it's just after the first 40mins, I was bored, and the film ( to me ) just kept dragging on and on. I was really losing interest in the film, which isn't a good sign. At least the acting and wonder how it ended was the only thing that kept me watching it.

It did make me search for the book, which I bet is better than the film, which that's always the case.

I give, Clockwork Orange, _5/10_

Wikipedia Link!
My Twitter!

No comments: