Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just Go With It

Danny is using a wedding ring to help him pick up women, posing as if he's in a bad marriage, and soon meets pretty hot women, Danny is trying to convince her that, he was once married and has kids, to do so, he convinced her secretary to pose has his ex-wife, and her kids, as his kids. They all travel to Hawaii to prove that he's good with his kids and over her. Palmer decides to marry Danny after proving to be great with the kids, but Danny doesn't really love Palmer, he loves, Kathrine, a love triangle forms with some weird moments.

Another Adam Sandler film with practically everyone from all his other movies, with just a few other new actors. Acting was semi decent, with humor that was kind of dull and out dated. Humor seemed like it's been done alot, and overrated.

Plot was just, ok. Could of been a lot better, but, I guess it was fine with what was going on.

Just not much more I can say about this film, other than it was just an, ok movie.

I give, Just Go With It. _5/10_

Wikipedia Link!
My Twitter!

No comments: