Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Extract

Joel runs a company that makes extract flavoring. His life is going down hill, when he finds his wife just doesn't wanna have sex with him anymore, his friend, Dean tells him about a gigolo that have sex with his wife, so Joel can have an affair without feeling guilty about it. When at work, a series of accidents happen that puts one guy, Step in the hospital for losing one of his testicles. A couple new temps come in, and other employee's personal belongings start to disappear. Joel starts to become attracted to the new temp, Cindy. Who Cindy found that Step is going to be getting alot of insurance money, and start to push Step in a new way. Joel learns that Cindy is a thief, and his life slowly starts to make more sense, for the most part.

One thing I liked about it, is that I recognized most of the actors, which is a good thing. The story was pretty funny, keeping me oddly entertained till the credits.

I liked that Mike Judge made this film, you could tell that this is his film. He even makes a minor role in the film, very similar in the way he was in, Office Space.

Soundtrack in the film was barely there, with just a few songs, which didn't bother me, since this was more of a comedy and didn't really need many songs. The odd story and good acting is what kept me hooked.

If you liked anything by Mike Judge, then you will most likely love this film. Some elements of, Office Space can be found, mainly in the humor, and the type of story.

I give, Extract. _7/10_

Wikipedia Link!
My Twitter!

No comments: