Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Devil

Devil is about, 5 strangers getting trapped in a elevator, it ends up stopping, trapping them all. Lights start flickering scaring them all. Building security learns that all them have bad pasts, one of them thinks that the devil is in there with them taking the shape of a human, one by one they all die, revealing who the devil is at the end.

Hm. It's about time that a,  M. Night Shyamalan doesn't suck, for once. Only one of his films I actually liked and creeped me out was, Signs. That was years ago and many films ago.


Effects weren't bad, since there wasn't very many. Acting could of been alot better. Since it was only 80minutes, there was really no room to have good acting. 


Story did keep me kind of interested, wondering who the devil is, and what's going to happen next. Better choice of actors could of been good to, since, I only recognized one actor in the whole film, from that, I knew it wasn't going to be that good. 


This is a film in the, The Night Chronicles trilogy, which means two more, but, not Devil 2, but a new supernatural horror film, I don't know if they will continue each other, or not. Still kind of early. Also, a third film was confirmed to, which the story is going to be based on the, Unbreakable sequel, that never happened. 


With a somewhat decent story, and semi good acting, I guess you should watch it. Since, this is finally, one of Shyamalan's better films


I give, Devil. _6/10_ 


Wikipedia Link!
My Twitter!

No comments: