Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Drumline

Devon just graduates from High-school with a scholarship in Marching Band, once arriving, sees the "Drumline" and thinks it will be easy. Devon soon meets up with, Dr. Lee who as won many awards in being the best Drumline in state, or Nation. Devon ends up making it on the Drumline as a P1, the only freshman do ever do that. After alot of hard work, alot of struggling and being kicked off, who gets a shot to get back on, and compete in the, BET Big southern Classic, and a shot of glory and huge bragging rights!

I was very impressed with this film. The acting was pretty good, the story was entertaining, and the music was amazing. Makes you wonder if there actually playing, or just moving with the music.

This film isn't actually based on any real events like I once thought, but the story is based on a High-School drumline, makes me wonder how much of this film is based on the school.

The drama in the film was really good, kind of stuff that can get to you, and make you feel really bad for the character. Some of the romance in the film I could see them cutting, but, yet, I can see how it works fine. Only a few scenes that were like...ok? but other then that, the movie was really good.

I ended up watching this film while I was actually in band in middle school, and thought it was a pretty good inspirational film to watch givin my situation. Helped me get through band class that much better!

I give, Drumline. 7/10

Wikipedia Link!
My Twitter!

No comments: