Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cool Runnings

Irving is a once popular couch in the Bobsledding, he end up leaving the US after being proved to have cheated in the last Olympics. Years later he goes to, Jamaica in hopes of finding a new team to compete in the next Olympics, only for the gold medal. He soon meets a new team former Olympic track runners. They get together and start training to compete in the next Olympics.

This film was actually kind of funny, despite me having seen it at least 2 dozen times since I first saw it. Doesn't really get old, just can't watch it to often.

This film is based on actual events, just not the ones you wan't it to be. But non the less, it's still a pretty good movie, about being a no body at what your doing, and soon be all stars.


I did wish that this film was longer, and maybe have more film, since it's only 98 minutes, kind of short, they rushed a lot of stuff, right when it was getting good, it was over. That was really the only downfall is that it should of been longer.

Acting was decent. I think all actors were from Jamaica if not then they pulled off there accent pretty good. Music was decent as-well since most of the music was Jamaican, was nice to hear it.

I give, Cool Runnings. _6/10_

Wikipedia Link!
My Twitter!

No comments: