Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spider-Man

Peter Parker was just your average high school geek, but when at a field trip to a laboratory that studies spiders, Peter ends up getting bitten by a special spider, who then wakes up the next day with extraordinary powers, but the same night a hero is born, there must also rise a villain, Green Goblin, Spider-Man goes around saving people and stopping muggers, eventually the two cross paths and battle it out to the death.

Spider-Man is by far my favorite superhero movie of all time. The acting is pretty good, the storyline is just great with extremely good CGI, and best of all, Green Goblin is in it, who is pretty creepy and insane. I've been a fan of Spider-Man since I was around 5 or 6, so my whole life.

Compared to the comic books and TV series, this does succeed in everything that makes Spider-Man awesome, from Peter getting bite, to the love story between Peter and Mary, and the conflict with Peter being Spider-Man. 

Just is a shame that we won't see Toby Maguire return as Spider-Man he really played the part perfect. Instead they've begun a reboot that comes out summer 2012, kind of bullshit if you ask me.  But, if you refuse to see the remake, good for you!, enjoy the real spider-man movies! 

I give, Spider-Man- 9/10

No comments: