Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Dirty Deeds

Zach is in high school and is your prankster and a F*** you teacher type. He decides to do the "Dirty Deeds" when a freshmen attempts to, he stops him to help protect him. The deeds get harder with each one, the deeds are:

  • Drink a beer in front of a cop
  • Punch the toughest kid in town
  • Meat on whole wheat with secret sauce
  • Drag big inflated leprechaun to the high school
  • Move a dead body to the high school
  • Get a homecoming queen's bra, signed
  • Bring back the night-watchman's false leg
  • Steal a car worth more than $100,000
  • Find Duncan Rimes 
  • Ruin the homecoming carnival
Those are all ten deeds, the person must complete them in order, and if they fail, they are called loser, for life. Zach does it almost for a, what the hell, might as well. And well, crazy stuff happens while doing so. 


This movie was just funny, the acting was pretty good, the story kept me very much entertained. Actors in it were just awesome, at the time, I didn't recognize any of them, but years pass and your like, whoa! He's in it? and she? Awesome. 


There's really just not that much stuff wrong with this movie, nothing is coming to mind. I do wish I could find the unrated version, since I bet it's even better! I could only find the PG-13 version, but still, it's funny as hell.


I give, Dirty Deeds. _7/10_


Wikipedia Link!
My Twitter!

No comments: