Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Take Me Home Tonight

Matt wanted to impress his middle school crush, instead of saying he works at the video store and lives with his parents he lies to her, saying everything opposite. Matt hooks up with his friend Barry, who the two decide to steal a car that has coke in it, and go to a party, then its just a series of wild events that unfold, since they decide to just do, and not think.

Well, this film was ok. It had its moments when you should laugh, feel bad for the person, or a blank stare. Acting was semi-decent. Hard to be good in a movie that's not the greatest.

Music was actually pretty good, since it's set in the 80's, all you hear is 80's music, which I love so, soundtrack was awesome.

Story line almost made me fall asleep, was just your typical, geek wants to fall in love with hot chick, and does stupid things to get with her, so, kind of fell flat.

At least with the film, there are actors you will recognize like, Topher Grace, Anna Faris, Dan Fogler, and ect.. So, good thing was it wasn't full of nobody's. 


Just wish the story could of been more funny, and just stronger, all the other parts where fine, just the story, which is why it was hard for me to watch the whole thing.


I give, Take Me Home Tonight, _5/10_


Wikipedia Link!
My Twitter!

No comments: