Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Worst Movies of 2010

So, first off, I really didnt see that many bad movies this year, I tried to stay away from them, hence, not seeing many of them.
But there is a few that I did see that looked good, but sucked ass.
First off is The Wolfman (2010) version, this version sucked ass, nuff said.
2nd is, Titanic 2, had nothing to do with the 1st one, and was very, VERY bad.
3rd is,  MacGruber One, it just wasnt that funny, two i really dont remember it that good.
4th is,  Hot Tub Time Machine, it was funny in some parts, had good actors, but it sucked.
5th is,  The Killers, had some good acting, and good actors, but they tired and failed hard.
6th is,  Suppose The Last Airbender is number 6, But i just never saw it, it still is one my watch list, im just going by what everyone has said about it.

This is a Rap up of reviews of the year!! See you in 2011.

No comments: