Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Love You, Beth Cooper

I Love You, Beth Cooper, is about a very geeky guy who, on graduation, gave a very big speech in front of all the seniors. He pointed out who he loved (beth cooper) and pointed out who is lame/stuck up/gay/retarded/stupid/ect,,, making him a very big target. After he sets up a house party he invites everybody, Beth Cooper shows up at his party as a joke. After a series of weird events, Denis and his friend Rich and Beth's friends all get a car and travel the night away, which even more bad/weird stuff happens.
 I've gotta say, I avoided this movie for a few reasons. All reviews of this movie were awful. The ratings made it seem like a very terrible movie, but, after turning on, Showtime, I decided to watch it, and well, I liked it. 
The acting was actually not that bad, the plot was kind of generic but better than most, the actors in the movie were actually pretty good, and a lot of humor that kept me laughing till the credits. 
I was surprised I liked it givin the very bad reviews. But, can't judge a book by its cover because someone said it was shit. 
I give, I Love You, Beth Cooper a nice, 7/10

No comments: