Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Mechanic

Is about a Mechanic named, Bishop who does "jobs", after recruiting Steve to be almost like his predecessor, Steve finds out Bishop killed his father, and slightly goes after vengeance, followed by a nice twist at the end of the movie.
This movie had enough action/pretty good kill scenes/acting and twist to keep me through to the end. Movie wasn't really that great, just kind of, ok, but still worth seeing, that is if one of your favorite actors is in it. I like how they say "Mechanic" as a hitman type of person. To me that's kind of unique. 
Some of the action scenes were somewhat over the top but, pretty entertaining. 
I don't really know what else to say about this movie. This was a pretty A to B review. The movie was good, but not SO much stuff happened to have a huge review like most, you know? 
Anyways. I give The Mechanic a 6/10

No comments: