Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

My review of, Pirates of the Caribbean
Mainly this movie is about, Captain Barbossa tracking down a lost coin from a treasure chest, that once they removed a piece, they became cursed. Captain Jack Sparrow goes to a town to steal another ship, after saving Elizabeth Swann, she gets kidnapped by pirates, the pirates think she is someone else and take her,  Jack meets up with Will Turner who helps him steal a ship to go out and save Swann. All three eventually meet up and Jack slowly without Will or Elizabeth knowing, turns them into pirates. 
2hours and 30minutes later, I'm very impressed and blown away, since this is the best pirate movie I've ever seen, and I've seen a few. Very good cast of actors that you wouldn't think to be in a pirate movie, pull this movie off with ease. 
Story/plot are so well done, the movie keeps your attention till the very end-credit scene. Acting is very well done, all pull of there character just perfect. 
The scale of this movie is just huge, so many people, huge effects, a ton of stunts. Just a huge movie period. 
I've always liked watching pirate movies, but never found a good one, till I saw this movie in theaters and was hooked on this series ever since the first one!
This review is number 1 of 4. Yep, spoiler is over. 2-3 will be out throughout the week with number 4 arriving on Saturday! Will also count as a slight countdown I guess.
Another thing I loved, is everybody's costumes, very real looking and made to impress! Everything about this movie is just perfect, I found almost no flaws, in fact, I can't really name any flaws, so I guess, It's a very wonderful movie.
I give Pirates of the Caribbean: 9/10

No comments: