Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Silence of the Lambs

F.B.I agent, Clarice Starling starts to investigate Buffalo Bill, a murderer who skins his victims, The FBI decides to have her talk to known cannibal, Hannibal Lector, for advise about finding out who Buffalo Bill is, and where to find him. We slowly get to see how evil Lector is, and how disturbing Bill is. 

First off, this movie was quite disturbing, not so much as scary, but disturbing. We got to see just how sick and twisted Buffalo Bill is, and a sneak at how twisted Lector is to. The story is quite strong, with good actors and gruesome scenes, made this a very dark and twisted movie.

Silence of the lambs had some pretty good actors playing there part perfectly. They include, 
Jodie Foster (Jodie Foster)
Anthony Hopkins ( Dr. Hannibal Lecter)
Scott Glenn (Jack Crawford)
Ted Levine (Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb)
Anthony Heald (Frederick Chilton)
Hopkins plays his character so good, that it made me actually think, he was sick and twisted, but just a role he plays, some went for Levine's character, just extremely sick and twisted.
Took me awhile, but I finally sat down and watched it. I meant to watch this movie awhile ago, but just never did.
This week is a 4 part review (like last week) This is review 1 of 4. Number 2 being added Tuesday

I give Silence of the Lambs, 8/10

No comments: