Follow me on Twitter! <---- Link!

Don't be afraid to follow me.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Kaydara

Like the Matrix? Well, you will love this short film!

Kaydara is a guy that is almost as strong as, The One (Neo). A bounty is put on The One's head, for a massive reward, some other hunters try to kill Kaydara thinking that he's The One. After some pretty impressive explosive scenes, Kaydara enters The Matrix where he believes The One is. Kaydrara comes face to face with The One, and the fight is pretty epic! Now it's Kaydara Vs. The One.

Oh my! This short film with a runtime of just 55minutes long, is pretty epic!

The Effects are just amazing, considering it's a short fan film. The acting is decent, not the greatest, but not bad at all. The story is pretty good as well.

Set I'm guessing sometime after the 3rd Matrix Film. I like how other people decided to put a bounty on The One's head. Only thing is, they never really said why, but maybe that's up to you?

I did love the fight between Kaydara and The One. At first look I thought it was a really good look-a-like, but then after watching it a little more, I found that The One, is actually a full CGI model. Was very impressive looking. Unfortunately we did not hear The One speak one word, which is no problem, but, he should of at-least something.

Kaydara premiered online today, on Daily Motion at first the pic, to me, looked like a video game, and was very impressed that it was based around the Matrix! So, watch it!

I couldn't find a Wikipedia page, or IMDB link, only the webpage, so I gave you guys the link!
Since I'm a huge Matrix Fan, I will be watching the films again, and give my reviews on the 2nd and 3rd film, since I still haven't done that yet!

I just can't stop being very impressed with the effects, almost on par with the first film, almost.
Like I said, Like the Matrix? Then watch Kaydara.
I Give Kaydara, 9/10


Watch Kaydara on Daily Motion!
Kaydara website!
My Twitter!

No comments: